Weight management is a long-term approach to a healthy lifestyle. It includes a balance of healthy eating and physical exercise to balance energy expenditure and energy intake. Developing healthy eating habits while using tips that will keep us fuller longer can be useful tools in weight management. Knowing what your body needs is important to weight management and can control over consumption and under consumption of food.
Weight management focuses on the long-term results that are achieved through slow weight loss, followed by retention of an ideal body weight for age, sex and height. Obesity is a risk factor for many chronic diseases such as Type 2 diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease. Managing one’s weight is very important in preventing such chronic diseases.
Dangers of rapid weight loss!
The only healthy, effective and lasting way to lose weight is Gradual. A regime that promises to lose more than three kilos in a week is already crazy in itself. If this rapid weight loss happens this will in-turn produce a very aggressive rebound effect that can make you regain more weight than you lost and will also have a great nutritional imbalance.
ENROLL NOW WITH THE BEST FEATURES OF MY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
HOW IT WORKS
- ONE TIME CONSULTATION
- Get one personalized consultation.
- One customized diet plan based on your needs, which suits your location, work timing and food habits.
- One follow-up consultation 5 days after your first consultation absolutely FREE!!!
ALL FOR JUST
- MONTHLY PROGRAM
- Get weekly one consultation which is totally 4 consultations for a month.
- 3 diet plans customized based on your needs, which suits your location, work timing and food habits. for a month.
- Including a DETOX PLAN which helps to achieve your goal easily.
- Unlimited support through WhatsApp or DM.
- Motivational activities
- One FREE CUSTOMIZED YOGA SESSION for a month which will be helpful and supportive for the weight loss as it is designed particularly for the purpose !!!
ONE MONTH PLAN FOR JUST
THREE MONTHS PLAN FOR JUST